4 yr f healthy has rash on torso stomach legs and on top of feet itchy little bumps no pus nothing in mouth. Could it be hand mouth and foot?

Check Palms/Soles. Rash with hfm disease usually involves small lesions w/ red base prominent in/around mouth, palms, soles. Strep can cause fine, red sandpaper-like rash on torso/legs and many viruses can cause similar rash. Allergic reaction can also manifest as itchy rash over stomach/legs. Consider allergic rxn if no fever or sore throat and the rash itches. See dr if rash doesn't blanch or increased fever.
Doesn't sound like i. Hand foot mouth typically has ulcers in the mouth, as well as clear vesicles on the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. You will often see these bumps in the diaper area as well. Typically these bumps do not cause any symptoms (like the itching your daughter is experiencing).