How can lock jaw effect wisdom teeth removal?

Access. Your ability to open wide because of a TMJ probem will make it difficult to get access to remove wisdom teeth. Often the limited oral opening must be treated before the wisdom teeth can be removed. It is a matter of degree. This type of problem is routine for a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon.
Lock jaw. True lockjaw is caused by tetanus, and is extremely rare, so i suspect that's not what your inquiring about. If you can't open your mouth because of a TMJ problem, then that may adversely affect your ability to have your wisdom teeth removed. However, usually after you're sedated for the surgery, your jaw will relax and your mouth will open wider. Discuss your lock jaw with your surgeon.
Difficult to access. A lock jaw, i assume you meant limited opening can make removal of wisdom teeth challenging. The wider a patient can open the better the access to the wisdom teeth is. It depends on how wide the jaw can open.