Will acupuncture relieve lumbar pain?

Dr. Siranush Cholakian
Holistic Medicine
I advise you try it for that.

I advise you try it for that.
Dr. Siranush Cholakian
Dr. Siranush Cholakian
Dr. Stephen Rodrigues
In my 15 yrs of using needles .... YES! Make sure you have a good stretching program ... heat stretching and massage.
Dr. Haleh Niknia-Agdassi
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: It can
Acupuncture can be a good adjunctive treatment to low back pain.
Make sure you have first seen your physician for an evaluation and diagnosis. When acupucnture is done in conjunction with other appropriate treatment options, i.e. Physical therapy, core strengthening exercises as well as proper posture, ergonomics, maintaining ideal body weight etc it can be quite helpful.

In brief: It can
Dr. Haleh Niknia-Agdassi
Dr. Haleh Niknia-Agdassi
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: It is one of several
This is one of several types of therapies that may have some benefit for pain relief in the lower back due to juscular pain, degeneration or even herniations of discs.
If it does not give relief within 12 treatments, then it is not going to help.

In brief: It is one of several
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Bassam Amawi
I do recommend it.

I do recommend it.
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: Often it can
Acupuncture can be excellent for lumbar pain.
Recommend that you see your physician or orthopedist to evaluate for cause of pain. Surgery is sometime indicated. One of the things i treat most often is lumbar pain with sciatica. It often responds well to acupuncture with e-stim. Pens treatment or circle the dragon.

In brief: Often it can
Dr. Micheal G Sperl
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
There is an old method use to relief backpain know it compurize to be used for pain called p stem. Look it up.

Dr. Micheal G Sperl
Dr. Micheal G Sperl