Can teeth whitening cause missing fillings in holes in teeth?

Generally No. We ask patients to have any suspect fillings replaced before bleaching as we do not want the bleach to get into any open areas. If there are missing fillings already or holes in the teeth these should be repaired.
No. Usually decay, fractures/bad bite, your diet/ foods you eat, attrition/wear, open margins-- lack of seal, wedging effect of metallic fillings cause holes and broken fillings.
No. Missing fillings, that have come out of teeth that have been restored, need to be replaced as soon as possible. Whitening systems don't cause fillings to come out. Remember, fillings have a finite life span, and need to be replaced periodically. Please call your dentist now for an evaluation.
Unclear. Not sure i understand your question. Teeth whitening will not cause fillings to come out or cause holes in your teeth.