Can I get my wisdom teeth pulled during the 9th week of pregnancy?

Wait if possible. If you are not in any pain and there is no infection then wait. If you are in pain or if the tooth is infected then you should have it pulled. Go and see a dentist and let them know your concerns.
Wait. Dental work such as cavity fillings and crowns and extractions should be treated to reduce the chance of infection. If dental work is done during pregnancy, the second trimester is ideal. Once you reach the third trimester, it may be very difficult to lie on your back for an extended period of time.
Not a good idea. Having your wisdom teeth pulled should probably involve intravenous anesthesia, which you should avoid during pregnancy. If it's an emergency, it can be done safely under local anesthesia alone, but should best be done during the second trimester. Best of all, wait until after your delivery unless you're in pain or have an infection.