What does dark yellow urine and low back pain indicate?

Possible Infection. Dark urine could indicate many conditions. These range from simple dehydration to infection. Dark urine with back pain and a fever is a cause for concern and requires a trip to your doctor.
Refer to the answer. I do not believe there is a direct relationship between color and back pain. Color of urine is related to color of food, fruit and vegetable mostly you use. If there is problem with kidney and liver function, it may affect the color of urine. Any mechanical or obstruction in kidney and liver may cause low back pain. If problem persists, please refer to your doctor.
May or may not be . Related symptoms. The dark urine could be a sign of kidney &/or liver issues secondary to medication taken for the back pain or you are dehydrated & getting some muscle pains with concentrated urine. There may be kidney or liver problem unrelated to medication also presenting as back pain or the issues of these symptoms are unrelated & coincidental. See your doctor.