What causes right low back pain and front right thigh pain?

L34 disc herniation. Ppressure on the L4 nerve cause front of thigh pain.This can be caused by degenerative settling and crowding.
Neural irritation. There are several causes of low back pain and thigh pain. Problems with the hip joint can often cause back/buttock pain that radiates to the groin and thigh. Irriation to the lumbar nerve roots in the lower back can also cause leg pain. Thigh pain is often seen with irritation to the l2, l3, and/or occasionally L4 nerve roots.
Sacroiliac joint. Sacroiliac joint dysfunction, unlike lumbar spine disorder with neural impingement, is known to include radiation of pain to anterior thigh & groin. For more information about this topic see my chronic pain board at quora.Com.