When I get an epidural injection for chronic low back pain, will I be able to go to work the following day?

Yes. Yes, typically you can return to work the following day although depending on the severity of your condition and the type of epidural your md may want to keep you out of work for longer.
Barring complication. You should be fine the next barring a dural leak good luck everbody is different.The steroids can make you a little edgyfor a few days.
Yes! Remember an epidural is an injection of anti-inflammatory medication to help an underlying problem of inflammation causing nerve impingement. It is not an operation and there should not be down time. You should be able to return to work the following day, or the same day if no IV sedation was used. It is always a good idea not to drive for 24 hours after receiving sedation.