What do you do for a person with chills but no fever or infection? 30 year old female, one child age 7 recently had tooth pulled, but opposite hurts

Dr. Peter Karsant
Dentistry

In brief: Sounds

Unrelated.
Chills, no fever or infection-could be a virus so see your md. Opposite hurts? Opposite tooth or side? Is it the joint on the opposite side? I would see the dentist again and have these checked.

In brief: Sounds

Unrelated.
Dr. Peter Karsant
Dr. Peter Karsant

In brief: Teeth and the Chills

I'd need some more information.
If it was right after the procedure it can be an anxiety release. It will pass quickly. Sit down breathe deeply and slowly. Have someone else drive you home if necessary. If the timing is different than this, then please .Send more information.

In brief: Teeth and the Chills

I'd need some more information.
Dr. Scott Greenhalgh
Dr. Scott Greenhalgh
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine