I have a low back pain and feel extraordinary cold. Should I be worried?

No. It is interesting that people with back pain seem to feel temperature changes more commonly than others. There is nothing dangerous going on.
Maybe your sick. with a viral illness. Back pain is common symptom with colds or illness is general.
Sometimes this may . Be a flu or a cold presenting like this as muscular pain in the back & coldness sensation. However, some serious conditions could be the cause like an infection of the spine or infection in the area referring pain to the spine like a kidney one or even a vascular problem like an abdominal aortic aneurysm. If symptoms persist or worsen see your doctor.