I am having burning and tingling sensation.Under my feet, my muscles of hands and leg iare very weak but nerves are ok.?

Dr. Eric Lullove
Podiatry

In brief: Neuropathy

Peripheral nerve symptoms can be related to multiple causes.
Diet, drugs, environmental factors, diseases, etc. All can cause neuropathic symptoms. If your legs are weak this might be due to a muscular nerve dysfunction. Further neurological evaluation would be indicated here.

In brief: Neuropathy

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: You need a visit

To a doctor. Why are the leg muscles weak? You are informing us you have neuropathy in the feet and weakness of lower extremity muscles.
That is enough to get yourself to a doctor for a full work up.

In brief: You need a visit

Dr. Eric Weisman