Is it normal to have low back pain with muscle spasm during orgasm?

Yes and no. You should not be normally experiencing low back pain/ muscle spasms unless you have an underlying back condition, i.E herniated disc, or sacroiliac pain or possibly a pelvic floor dysfunction. Discuss with your primary care doctor and gyn.
It happens. It happens to both women and men. The cause may be some muscle tightness that goes into spasm during orgasm or it could be a sign of an underlying disc problem. Back stretches before sex may help but the best may be changing to an on-top position. This changes back position and allows the person more free movement during orgasm. If there are back spasms not during sex, see your doctor soon.