How can I find out if I am a good candidate for a laser spine procedure?

Dr. K.C. Brewington
Neurosurgery
In brief: WHy laser?
Unless one is treating a tumor of the spine, a laser is rarely indicated and is most often used as a marketing technique.

In brief: WHy laser?
Dr. K.C. Brewington
Dr. K.C. Brewington
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Same indications as
The indications for any spine surgery are the same.
However, for most things laser spine surgery is indicated tend to get better with non operative care if given a chance. Some practitioners try to sell this procedure by saying it is minimally invasive but there are still risks and there still needs to be appropriate indications. Get 2 opinions concerning your options.

In brief: Same indications as
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Thomas Dowling