Became addicted to adderall, (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) after completing treatment tried straterra, can I take stimulants still without worrying about abuse or addiction?

No. There is a diffence between addiction and dependency. Anyone can become dependent on these medications and suffer withdrawal if stopped to quickly. Addicition is where you are abusing them and doing illegal or immoral things to acquire them. If the medication is necessary there is nothing wrong with taking it; knowing that you may have difficulty in weaning off later.
Avoid any! Persons with a tendency for addiction can become dependent on any med. I do not approve of adhd meds for most people. Too much side effects for minimal benefit. In your case you must face your addiction tendency and be very cautious. I am very impressed you asked the question. That tells me you are already on the road to successful management. I wish you good health and controlled habits!