If I have such a high risk pregnacy should I be seeing gp or an obgyn. Im high risk age fibroids plus other?

Dr. Anna Guarna
Dentistry

In brief: Perinatalogist

You should be seen by someone who has a deep/broad knowledge base on your issue.
If you're at very high risk, you may want to consider a perinatologist-they are very skilled at super high risk pregnancies...Your OB or gp may have a recommendation for you in your local area.

In brief: Perinatalogist

Dr. Anna Guarna
Dr. Anna Guarna
Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Depends

If fibroids are an issue, an obgyn is more appropriate.
You may be in a situation where you need a cesarean delivery and knowing your surgeon and having a relationship with them is helpful medically, inter personally, and ultimately will provide you with better care. I dont think your age makes you high risk at all.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham