Is it safe to get laser eye surgery if I have ankylosing spondylitis?

Maybe. If you have not had eye issues in the past, or if your eye problems have been well controlled for at least 3-6 months you could consider eye surgery. However, if you currently or recently had uveitis or other eye issues, it would be best to wait until these are better controlled.
Yes as long as . You can keep your head in a position for the procedure without aggravating your neck symptoms. Sometimes, the neck may be in a fixed position that is too flexed or bent forward to do this eye procedure.