Safe vitamins can I get to boost metabolism?I don't eat healthy but walk for 20minutes five days a week i weigh 169 want to weigh 120 no diet work 4me

Dr. Nelly Cohen

In brief: Weight

Make sure you have your thyroid function checked, because it is a very common reason for weight problems.
No vitamins can substitute proper eating and regular exercises.

In brief: Weight

Dr. Nelly Cohen
Dr. Nelly Cohen
Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: None

There are no vitamins, safe or not, to boost your metabolism. You're halfway to right solution by exercising regularly.
But just as important, if not more so, is eating healthy, so at least you recognize that. I don't own any stock in rodale press or who ever publishes series of books about "eat this, not that" but it gives you some good ideas about how one food choice can be better than another.

In brief: None

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Arnon Rubin