Will my baby have sickle cell disease if my partner and I carry the gene?

Not necessarily. If you and your partner both have sickle cell trait, there is a 25% chance your child will be normal (not have sickle cell trait or anemia), a 50% chance they will have sickle cell trait (just like you and your partner), and a 25% chance they will have sickle cell disease. Prenatal diagnosis is available early in pregnancy that will tell you what your child has.
No. If you and your partner carry the gene for sickle cell disease then there is a 25% chance that the baby will have the disease.