What is a natural way to ease lower back pain?

Exercise. Generally, a core conditioning program with gentle strecthing, cadio routines and exercises emphasizing core strengthening in additon to keeping a lean body mass and savoiding fatigue. Habits such as smoking have a significant negative impact on the spine.
Core strengthening. The treatment depends upon the cause. A common cause of back pain is obesity and weak back muscles. Weak back muscles have to work extra hard to support the body, especially if you have extra abdominal weight. This may lead to back pain. Weight loss and core strengthening may help relieve the pain. Other causes of back pain such as disk herniations, fractures and slips may require surgery.