How do I reduce my back pain from a herniated disc after months of treatment with little success?

Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Acurate diagnosis

Finding and treating the pain generatoror advanced pain mgmt techniques.

In brief: Acurate diagnosis

Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Jeffrey Glaser
Pain Management

In brief: Multiple Options

It is important that you are under the direct care of a competent pain management physician or surgeon to guide you as to what the next steps are.
Treatment and relief will depend on your underlying condition. No two spines are alike. They are like finger prints & snow flakes. Treatment options must be customized to your unique situation. There are options out there. Don't be discouraged.

In brief: Multiple Options

Dr. Jeffrey Glaser
Dr. Jeffrey Glaser
Dr. Eric Weisman