How can I get a copy of my ultrasound report?

In brief: Ask your doctor
Your doctor should be able to provide you with a copy or authorize the lab that did the study to send you a copy.
Just ask!

In brief: Ask your doctor
Just ask!
Dr. Bruce J. Stringer
Dr. Bruce J. Stringer
Dr. Craig Keathley
In brief: Ask for it.
This simplest approach is to ask for a copy at your next appointment.
Your medical record is owned by the practice; however, the information contained in that record is yours. You have the right to review your record and request copies. A formal request would need to be in writing and there may be an associated charge for the work involved in preparing copies, but it cannot be denied you.

In brief: Ask for it.
Dr. Craig Keathley
Dr. Craig Keathley
Dr. Arnon Rubin