How will stretching my hamstrings help with lower back pain?

Connected to back. The hamstrings are connected to your pelvis, which is connected to your back. As a result, tight hamstrings pull on your back, causing low back pain. Keeping them stretched and limber can often provide significant relief.
Pelvic postue. They have to do with standing pelvic posture and the more range of motion you get out of your hips the less range you need out of your lumbar spinestretching hip flexors is important to.