Do antibiotics cause lower back pain and a bladder infection?

They shouldn't. Those are not usual side effects from any antibiotic therapy, speak with your prescribing doctor about it.
Yes and no! It is not common for antibiotics to cause low back pain; if in doubt call the prescribing doctor! however, it is fairly common for antibiotics to change the normal flora in the body and to increase susceptibility to a urinary tract infection. It is useful to take probiotics during and for two weeks after a course of antibiotics.