How to cure acne scars?

Treat acne first. Active acne must be taken care of first. Once that is done, then scarring can be addressed with a variety of treatment options depending on your skin type, the depth of scar, presence of other skin problems etc. Your facial plastic surgeon or dermatologist may recommend peels, lasers, scar revisions, dermabrasion or other techniques. Good luck!
Scars can be treated. Subcision and medical microneedling work well for depressed scars. There are two components to a depressed scar that must be addressed in order to achieve maximum improvement. The first is to elevate the depressed central portion so that it becomes flush with the surrounding skin. The second is to try to improve the surface texture and coloration to whatever extent possible so that the area blends.
Options. Acne scars can't be made to go away, but there are many options used by dermatologists to make them much less visible. A couple of rising hollywood stars have had their scars vanish recently, while others have chosen to keep them because it gives the face character. It's your choice, it's the 21st century, and you have a right to the skin that you want. Good luck.