I twisted my ankle, couldn't walk immediately after, however after 20 minutes minimal swelling it just ached got home to rest it and has ballooned to size of tennis ball, can't put any weight on it without severe pain and my toes hurt to move?

In brief: See a doctor ASAP

You to be examined and have an x-ray done to rule out fracture & have proper treatment started.

In brief: See a doctor ASAP

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: If there is

Pain every time when you step on it you need to have an x-ray to ensure you did not break anything.
You should get crutches and not walk on it. Ice it, some docs would place it in a splint or cast. Antiinflammatories may be helpful as well. Elevate it when you can.

In brief: If there is

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine