Can you tell me what is a cervical facet joint?

Neck joints. Most people think of their spine as the vertebrae and discs, but those are the structures in the front. The spinal cord sits in the middle, and is protected by additional bony structures in the back. Where the back bones meet the front bones, there are joints on either side of the midline called facet joints. These joints are tiny, typically capable of holding less than less than 1cc of fluid.
Small joint in neck. The facet joints are small joints (two bone with a layer of cartilage where the two meet). The size is roughly the size of the finger nail on the little finger. They are paired, right and left, and are found between all the bones in the neck (the ones between the first and second are larger). These joints are toward the back, behind the disks and along the side of the spinal cord channel.
Spine Joints. Facet joints are places on the spinal bones where two bones actually meet and articulate, therefore a facet joint injection is into that place where they meet. Many times arthritis or inflammation can arise here and cause pain.