I have acute thyroiditis , all thyroid levels&blood tests are perfect.However I have some pain in my right and left sides und my ribs, is this related?

Pathology

In brief: No

I am going to assume that your thyrioditis is de quervain's subacute granulomatous thyroiditis.
This almost always goes away without causing much trouble. Rib pain's a different story, and if it is in the center of your chest, is crushing, prevents you from sleeping or doing the other things you enjoy, or takes your breath away, a phyiscian's office visit is in order.

In brief: No

Dr. Arnon Rubin