I've been bleeding red blood with clots for 3 days, i've had strong cramps I've only had sex once with a condom and bc. Period is in 6 days.. Pregnant?

Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Possibly

It is possible that you are pregnant and if so, it is further possible that you are miscarrying.
It would be hard to know for sure so early on. It usually takes until the time of your expected period before a pregnancy test would turn positive. I suggest doing a pregnancy test around the time your period would come, and if positive, or if bleeding and cramping continue, see your physician or np.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine