Brain tumor symptoms.? I have dull pressure.On left side top head and my left eye is foggy and.I feel pressure around that area?

Dr. Devon Webster
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Probably not

Although it's possible, what you describe doesn't cause alarm about brain tumors in my mind.
Dull head pain and pressure where you describe is more likely something boring, like sinus congestion. When you say your eye is "foggy", do you mean you have trouble seeing? If yes, that is more concerning and you should see a doctor right away. Some eye problems can cause head pain and pressure.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Devon Webster
Dr. Devon Webster
Dr. Douglas Miller
Pathology

In brief: possible not likely

Brain tumors are rare in people your age, but they do happen.
Headache is a common symptom, but the combination of headache, visual problems, and your age suggest another set of possibilities, such as a variant of migraine. See your physician for a referral to a neurologist for a thorough evaluation, which might well include a brain MRI scan.

In brief: possible not likely

Dr. Douglas Miller
Dr. Douglas Miller
Dr. Vicken Poochikian