Are there any good exercise programs for neck and back pain?

Dr. Paul Slosar
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Core stability
Most patients with low back pain are instructed by the physical therapists to focus on their core muscles.
Core stabilization exercises combined with flexibility training seems to benefit most patients.

In brief: Core stability
Dr. Paul Slosar
Dr. Paul Slosar
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Lots
There are many exercise programs for lower back and neck pain and these are the mainstay of my treatment programs.
However, we try to tailor the exercises for the individual. One size does not fit all so i really can't say what exercises would be good for you without an examination.

In brief: Lots
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Eric Weisman