Are there any good exercise programs for neck and back pain?

Dr. Paul Slosar
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Core stability

Most patients with low back pain are instructed by the physical therapists to focus on their core muscles.
Core stabilization exercises combined with flexibility training seems to benefit most patients.

In brief: Core stability

Dr. Paul Slosar
Dr. Paul Slosar
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Lots

There are many exercise programs for lower back and neck pain and these are the mainstay of my treatment programs.
However, we try to tailor the exercises for the individual. One size does not fit all so i really can't say what exercises would be good for you without an examination.

In brief: Lots

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Vikram Patel