Can hsv1 cause enlarged lymph nodes in neck and collarbone?

Yes. Hsv1, the virus that causes cold sores, can definitely make these lymph nodes enlarged. If you have an active sore on your mouth, and your neck and collarbone lymph nodes are enlarged and sore, they should improve as the sore improves. If you don't have a sore, they don't improve, or you have painless, enlarged lymph nodes, you should be examined by a doctor. Don't wait too long!
Possibly. If this is your first time , or primary herpes, fever, malaise, multiple lesions, pain and swollen lymph nodes are all symptoms.