My nipples itch a lot is it normal or is it a form of breast cancer?

Nipple itching. Nipple itching is commonly caused by dry skin but can also be related to a fungal infection. Paget's disease of the nipple is a rare entity where early breast cancer shows up on the nipple with or without a breast mass. Recommend seeing your doctor.
Soap, lotion, or... Are you using a new soap, lotion or powder? A new bra? All of these things can cause irritation to the nipple. Do you have a rash along with the itching? If so, then you need to see your doctor. There is a rare form of cancer called paget's that can occur without a mass but a rash. You may need to see your doctor for an evaluation.