My lower lip and chin are numb on my right side. This developed 10 days after my 4 wisdom teeth were removed. Is it related? Scared of cancer.

Yes. Yes it is related as the nerve during extraction can get pinched or injured. Most numbnesses are temporary. Not related to cancer. The only strange thing is that it happened 10 days after extraction. Please see your dentist or a local, oral surgeon to make sure there is no infection in the extraction site.
Not cancer. Very likely related to your recent surgery. Have this checked by the surgeon asap. If a result of inflammation in the nerve in that area medication can help reduce swelling which is important to healing.
Yes, related. It is not uncommon to have some temporary numbness after wisdom tooth extraction. It is unusual that it did not occur until 10 days later. It is possible that you have an infection in that area that is pinching the nerve. Please go back to your oral surgeon so that they can evaluate and treat they problem. Cancer is extremely unlikely.