I have a bad pain on my foot right below my ankle is also getting swollen can someone help me to determine what it can be and how can a make the pain ?

Dr. Randy Lisch
Podiatry

In brief: Read below

If the pain and swelling in the ankle is on the big toe side, this may be due to a sprained ligament or a nerve compression called tarsal tunnel syndrome.
If the swelling and pain is on the baby toe side of the ankle, this may also be due to an ankle sprain, tendonitis, or possible fracture. See your podiatrist for an x-ray to determine exactly what may be the cause and proper treatment.

In brief: Read below

Dr. Randy Lisch
Dr. Randy Lisch

In brief: Sounds like

An injury of some kind.
Have you sustained any injury or have you been very active prior to developing these symptoms? See podiatrist for examination and x-rays. You can then get treatment you need. In meantime limit activity and try applying ice.

In brief: Sounds like

An injury of some kind.
Dr. Ronald Oberman
Dr. Ronald Oberman
Dr. Vikram Patel