What is the best procedure to treat a cavernous hemangioma of spinal cord?

Depends. If it is small or not causing nerve pressure or leading to weakness of the spinal column it can be observed. If it is causing such problems, it is removed by surgery. Depending on size and location, a fusion may be necessary. A spine surgeon can provide the options in an individual's case.
Observation. Surgery is considered when it bleeds or causes a neurological deficit. I would discuss the options carefully with your neurosurgeon.