Can acupuncturist or chiropractor solve the problem of spinal cord compression?

No. They may be able to relieve some pain. But cure-no1.
Probably not. If you are having symptoms (problems) relating to cord compression (numbness, tingling, weakness, poor hand control, trouble walking, bladder control issues), you should consider urgent consultation with a spinal surgeon. Call your primary doctor, or go to the nearest urgent care or emergency room.
No. Both of these people can offer some pain relief but they do not diagnose or cure anything. If indeed you have compression of your cord, an orthopedic specialist should be consulted to have this evaluated and treated.