Should my foot and ankle still be swollen 2 months after fracturing 4 metatarsal bones?

Yes. The bulk of the swelling will decrease in the first 3 months. The remainder will dwindle down in the course of a year. Try to be a little patient as this is always frustrating. If the swelling is getting worse or increasing, see your doctor for follow up x-rays and possibly an mri.
Plausible, . How did you injure it? What treatment have you had. I know i answered this question earlier but since it popped up again, i would add physical therapy to my earlier answer.
SWELLING NORMAL. Four metatarsals sounds like quite a severe injury. Trauma? Osteoporosis? Diabetes? Surgery or casting? Regardless, swelling after this injury can persist for months. Did your physician say they are healing properly? Regards, Dr. Latva.