What are the causes of lower left side back pain?

Several possibilitie. In that region, pain can arise from a hip, spine or si joint problem. It can also be a referred pain from your abdominal or pelvic region organs as well . If the pain is getting worse or persisting over time and is bothering you, get evaluated by your doctor to start the appropriate treatment based on a correct diagnosis. A spine issue could be facet joint or a disc problem.
Refer to answer. Causes of left sided lbp are left sided sciatica, left sided sacral ilitis, and rarely left sided pelvic lesions or inflammation. We suggest refer to your physician to identify the problem and resolve the problem.