What should I do about a minor lower back pain?

Stretch & strengthen. Minor back pain is usually due to muscle, tendon, or ligament causes. It is best to rest (but not bed rest), stretch, and strengthen. See my health guide on back pain. If minor back pain does not improve, or if it worsens, be sure to follow up with your family doctor.
OMM. There are many treatments available for low back pain. Osteopathic manipulation (or even chiropractic adjustment) is often very effective for minor low back pain. The use of omm by a skilled do has been shown in studies to improve outcomes in low back pain by reducing the need for medication and surgery. Give your local do a visit and see what they can do for you.
Heat and pills. I would try using a heating pad and something like ibuprofen. Also try avoiding oifting and strenuous exercise for a while. If the pain does not improve then you may need to see a doctor and get some x-rays.