I have constant lower back pain after standing for more than 30 minutes. What should I do?

Dr. Gabor Racz
Anesthesiology

In brief: Spina problem

Could be from a number of distinct structures need diagnostic studies and evaluation.
Interventional pain doctor with proper qualification may save you surgery look for abipp or fipp to get these not only you must have the highest qualification but you must also do a practical examination.

In brief: Spina problem

Dr. Gabor Racz
Dr. Gabor Racz
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: See a doctor

You need to see a doctor to be examined and get tests to determine the reason for the pain.
Blood tests and x-rays in addition to the examination should give the answer as to why you have the pain. Treatment will depend on the exact cause.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Vikram Patel