I take Flonase for sinus but left side still feels pressure that's goes to my eye and head. Really uncomfortable. Cause? What can I do?

Dr. Timothy Schultz
General Practice

In brief: Sinusitis

If Flonase hasn't relieved the symptoms, you may have a blocked sinus and need to see a physician.
Osteopathic physicians can sometimes check to see if it is related to poor motion within the facial bones from an injury as well as prescribe antibiotics if it is an infection.

In brief: Sinusitis

Dr. Timothy Schultz
Dr. Timothy Schultz
Dr. Brant Ward
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Many reasons

Congestion on only one side is often due things like deviated septum or nasal polyps, for example, that are not treated nasal sprays.
Sinus infections can also cause pressure on one side and may not resolve with sprays. Migraines may cause pain of the eye and head on only one side. You should discuss your symptoms with your doctor, who can help determine the cause and best treatment for you.

In brief: Many reasons

Dr. Brant Ward
Dr. Brant Ward
Dr. Marsha Davis