How can you reduce foot pain, leg pain, and back pain while standing at work for a long time?

Orthotics. First you want good supportive shoes. You should not be able to "wring" them or fold them in half. They should only break/bend at the widest part of the shoe. A sturdy athletic shoe (not a minimalist style) will give you good support. If you're looking to beef up the shoes you already have, get a good insert or custom orthotic: you can use them to improve the shoes you already own.
Orthotics/Shoes. You need to start with a pair of good supportive shoes. The next step is custom orthotics. These will align the feet, and the legs and back should follow. Think of your feet like the foundation of your house. Good foundation = good house. Properly aligned feet = good you!