Can you tell me which vitamin is good for post herpetic neuralgia (nerve pain)?

None according to. The scientific literature but I am sure some ads will tell you differently or someone who sells them. There are medications like Lyrica (pregabalin) and Neurontin that may be of more use. See your doctor.
B12, C, E, AMP. Although there is no overwhelming evidence, a very limited number of studies have suggested that vitamin c and B12 injections may improve symptoms. Intramuscular amp (adenosine monophosphate) has also helped some patients in one large trial. Additionally, oral or topical vitamin e, topical capsaicin or peppermint oil may offer some relief as well.