Are digestive enzyme supplements helpful during pregnancy in alleviating symptoms such as heartburn and or constipation and or gas/bloating?

In brief: Probably not...

Taking additional digestive enzymes is not likely to help with symptoms such as heartburn, constipation, or gas bloating unless a person has an underlying deficiency of digestive enzymes.
Changes in the types of foods, the size of meals, the body position during/after meals, etc..., can help symptoms somewhat. An ob-gyn or G.I. Doctor may evaluate to see if symptoms are typical for a pregnancy.

In brief: Probably not...

Dr. Steven Seres