What kind of rashes are in german measles?

Two. A diffuse macularpapular discrete rash covering the trunk and spreading centripetally to extremities, usually lasting 3-5 days. There is a second rash that occurs 20% of the time inside the oral cavity called an enanthem. This is forchheimer sign. Also, lymph nodes are swollen behind ears.
Agree with Drs. Vaccine phobia, the result of false science & bad press, has allowed resurgence of vaccine-preventable illnesses. Young doctors have never seen these rashes nor recognized the prodrome (symptoms before rash) of measles, nor seen measles encephalitis. Protectect your baby, who will, without question, be in a group with unimmunized or inadequately immunized children.
Rubella. Reddish rash starting on the face and spreading to the rest of the trunk and arms. Disappears in 2-3 days, may have minimal pealing of skin during/after rash subsides. Milder than measles.