How to remove scars, from ingrown hair, on my legs? (besides laser treatment)

Scar treatment . Scars are always permanent, but you can make them more pale and less noticeable. Lightening creams may help (hydroquinone), sunscreen (daily and religiously), and ipl treatments may all help.
Improve not remove. Micro or traditional dermabrasion with or without the use of chemical peels as well as various agents such as bleaching agents or Alpha and beta hydroxy acids may provide some improvement in the appearance of scars, in the meantime use sunblock and avoid tobacco use. Topical or oral antibiotics may help i'm certain instances.