How can I lower cholesterol?

Foods, drugs and. Exercise. You need to see your doctor for an evaluation and a baseline of your health status and cholesterol. Lowering cholesterol, if needed, requires a combination of dietary changes, exercise and medications. See these sites for more info. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmc1986656/http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/cholesterol/cl00002.
Many ways. There are many wonderful treatments for high cholesterol ranging from lifestyle intervention to nutritional supplements to medications. Combining therapies can have a synergistic effect. Your primary care doctor or lipidologist should be able to help you get started in the right direction.