How should I deal with baby fussiness?

Fix what you can. Some parents find it helpful to make a list. Checking for specifics night or day reguardless of your level of fatigue.1. Basic needs: hungry, laying in pee, poo or spitup 2. Hot with fever/cold-?Need eval. Or warmer outfit. A lot of fussy babies are simply overly tired & the best you can do is create a good sleeping environment& help them settle. If all fails schedule a visit with you pediatrician.
Find what causes it. A baby gets fussy because something is bothering him. The causes are plenty, but parents usually need to figure out if there is an illness that requires a trip to the doctor. Ill signs such fever or pain can be helped with tylenol, (acetaminophen) depending on the baby's age. Stomach symptoms such as vomiting, constipation, or diarrhea may need dietary changes. Fussy babies under 3 months should see a doctor.