Can taking creatine help me gain muscle faster?

Dr. John Kayvanfar
Sports Medicine

In brief: See answer

Exercise in moderation is the best way to achieve you goal.
Using any protein source, I am not in favor of, because you do not know the exact source, beside they all put a lot of stress on your kidneys. Studies on this is not complete and limited. I personally has a long term side effect and does not not add, unless you willing to sacrifice your well being on advertise of the product.

In brief: See answer

Dr. John Kayvanfar
Dr. John Kayvanfar
Dr. Adrian Rawlinson
Sports Medicine

In brief: Creatine

After reading this I think not - http://www.
webmd.com/cancer/news/20150416/muscle-building-supplements-cancer

In brief: Creatine

Dr. Adrian Rawlinson
Dr. Adrian Rawlinson
Dr. Charles Toman
Sports Medicine

In brief: Yes to a point

Creatine helps muscles to retain more water which shows the appearance of increased muscle mass.
It also does increase strength of muscle to some point. This is typically only lasting if you remain on creatine. Once you come off of it, you lose the advantages.

In brief: Yes to a point

Dr. Charles Toman
Dr. Charles Toman
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine