Is chiropractic treatment useful for treating tennis elbow?

Not Really. Adjusting the back does not help tennis elbow, at least in young people. If they are giving pt to the elbow, maybe.
No. Tennis elbow is an overuse strain of the elbow joint. Chiropractic theory woulds imply that the problem is due to subluxations compressing the nerves to this area (from the neck). The problem is mechanical in the joint and chiro has no benefit possible for this problem. See a physiatrist or orthopod for management of this problem.
Can be. A good trained chiropractor who knows his or her limitations can be very helpful with tennis elbow as adjunctive treaent.
No. Tennis elbow is caused by micro tears near the insertion of one of the muscles that extends your wrist. Which is the most effective treatment is controversial. Chiropractic treatment will probably not be useful. Options include immobilization, physical therapy for eccentric strengthening, electric stimulation. Surgery would complete the tear and then repair it.